Re: Weird email messages with "re:movie" and "re:application" inthe subject line..

  • From: David Diaz
  • Date: Wed Jun 25 23:11:15 2003

Yep coming to my nanog email addy.

My email box has started receiving a bunch of emails recently (earlier this
evening) with a 80k zip attachment called "your_details.zip" and either
"re:movie" and "re:application" from a whole bunch of other address I have
never heard of..

New spam technique or some new virus, similar to a Melissa?  Any body else
seeing this?

mark

--
Mark Segal
Director, Network Planning

Futureway Communications Inc. is now FCI Broadband