Mailing list for AADS participants

  • From: John Kristoff
  • Date: Tue Jun 24 19:14:11 2003

Regardless of what many of you may think of AADS generally, are
there people who would be interested in joining an AADS mailing
list, primarily to be used for broadcasting downtime notices or
for discussing Chicago NAP specific issues.

Perhaps a mailing list for other specific exchanges may be in
order also and I'll entertain hosting those as well, but I'm
presently interested in AADS since that is where we are at.

Please reply offline.  If there appears to be enough interest
I'll setup the list and make a single announcement here.  Please
pass this on to others as appropriate.

John