Re: Network discovery and mapping

  • From: John Kristoff
  • Date: Sun Jun 22 21:49:47 2003

On Sun, Jun 22, 2003 at 09:24:58PM -0400, Sean Donelan wrote:
> gaps between entities I'm interested in mapping.  I want to discover
> and map the connections indviduals may know about, but no one realized
> how all the pieces were connected.
>
> So far the recommendations have included
[...]

I'm not one to push commercial products, but I don't know of a
freely available tool that does the equivalent of what Lumeta
<http://www.lumeta.com> does.  This being the solution based on
the original work of Cheswick and Burch.  This may be just the
kind of thing if you need to discover unexpected or even unknown
paths.

John