RE: IRR/RADB and BGP

  • From: Leslie Nobile
  • Date: Fri Jun 20 14:54:18 2003

Just for clarification, ARIN's Routing Registry is available to any
organization or entity, and is not reserved for use by its members only.
Currently there is no fee associated with registering in the ARIN RR.

For further details, please refer to the following link on ARIN's
website:

http://www.arin.net/tools/rr.html

Regards,

Leslie Nobile