Re: BTinternet problems?

  • From: Mike
  • Date: Thu Jun 19 11:24:55 2003

Mike wrote:

I have sent mail to every address @BT that looks like it might possess clue, to no avail. This is a general plea for help- if anyone has an idea of how I might resolve this, I would be very grateful...
On a hunch, I shut down one of our peering sessions which was passing our routes to AT&T. Suddenly things seem to be working again...

Thanks to all who've responded, I think we have a better idea of where the problem is now.

Mike