Re: (NSI) LAME-DELEGATION.ORG hijacking IP space ??

  • From: william
  • Date: Sun Jun 15 10:53:05 2003

One more note -
  While this would be the third time I'v seen lamexxxx.lamedelegation.org
with ip 1.1.1.1 I really do not know for sure if NSI is responsible or not.
It may very well have been actual previous domain owner who has incorrectly
registered host to such an address. I'd need to lookup zone file for .org
(which is supposed to have a these lame-delegationglue hosts now) and I
have not yet signed zone download agreement with PIR.