Re: Minimum prefix length?

  • From: Jared Mauch
  • Date: Thu Jun 12 12:36:04 2003

On Wed, Jun 11, 2003 at 07:07:54PM -0500, Ejay Hire wrote:
> Interesting.  Anyone know when this changed?  I had a problem related to this with a /20 in classic A space about 9 months ago.

	I'm sure people can go check archives at route-views or
others to determine when this happened.. I don't specifically
recall.

	I do believe there are still a few providers that
have "stricter" policies than Verio filtering on RIR allocation
sizes.  I could be wrong.

	- Jared

http://www.nanog.org/filter.html