Re: Black box that allows just an A or B DC feed

  • From: jlewis
  • Date: Mon Jun 09 14:48:54 2003

On Mon, 9 Jun 2003, james wrote:

> Thanks to those who indicated all I need is a relay and some diodes,
> that I know ! I am more looking for black box that does this and is
> NEBS approved.

Courtesy of Sean Donelan when I asked about this 6-7 months ago...

See http://www.enewton.com/

Part number 7570221021
FUSE PANEL,-48VDC,C-SOURCE

Their site won't give you any more information about it unless you have a
login (which I don't).  I had our purchasing person look into this at the
time, and was told they're quite expensive...so for gear with just one DC
input, we've been just using one source.  Right now, that's just a few
pieces.  Just about all our DC gear supports 2 power supplies.

 Jon Lewis *[email protected]*|  I route
 Atlantic Net                |