Bugbear.b (worm du jour)

  • From: Eric Anderson
  • Date: Thu Jun 05 21:50:32 2003

Is this showing up as an issue for anyone?  All I'm looking at is an MSNBC
story which gives me the impression that it's a pretty low-bandwidth deal.  It
sounds like it requires intervention by the end user (or a system reboot) to
activate it, so the propagation rate ought to be very low.

http://vil.mcafee.com/dispVirus.asp?virus_k=100358
http://www.msnbc.com/news/922529.asp?0cv=CB10

| Eric W. Anderson                   E-Mail:  [email protected] |
| Computer and Information Science /  Phone:  (541)346-1381           |
| Advanced Network Technology Center   USPS:  CIS Department          |
| University of Oregon                        University of Oregon    |
|                                             Eugene, OR 97403-1202   |
| http://www.cs.uoregon.edu/~anderson/                                |