Re: AS number consolidation

  • From: Kurt Erik Lindqvist
  • Date: Mon Jun 02 06:56:35 2003

Does anyone know of case studies of companies collapsing multiple ASes
into one on their network? I have the Allegiance Telecom presentation from
NANOG 27 but I would like to hear how other people have done it as well.

We where a number of people (most mote involve than I was) who did the 286 and 1755 merger around 13 months ago. I doubt that there is any public documentation on this. Then again, I am not sure if there is anyone who would like to claim the ownership of the documentation...

- kurtis -