Re: IANA reserved Address Space

  • From: bdragon
  • Date: Fri May 30 18:26:38 2003

> I'm tasked with coming up with an IP plan for an very large lab
> network. I want to maximize route table manageability and
> router/firewall log readability. I was thinking of building this
> lab with the following address space:
>
> 1.0.0.0 /8
> 10.0.0.0 /8
> 100.0.0.0 /8

I encourage my competitors to do this.

or read another way, this is fairly stupid, but as log as
this stupidity doesn't affect me, I don't care. However the
person tasked with cleaning tha crap up behind you may not feel
the same.

Doing something right, the first time saves having to do it over
again and again and again and again.