Re: .mil domain

  • From: Mike Tancsa
  • Date: Fri May 30 14:52:13 2003

At 01:15 PM 30/05/2003 -0500, Stephen Sprunk wrote:

For the same reason anyone else accepts their routes -- because they want to
be able to reach them.  If they don't want to reach _you_, that's their
choice.
As Sean Donelan pointed out, the fact that 2 of the root name servers are inside their network, there is more to the issue than you suggest.... I for example want people in Australia to be able to reliably lookup DNS info on my domains. The .mil people have decided to hamper this process.

---Mike