Re: .mil domain

  • From: Dan Hollis
  • Date: Fri May 30 14:15:11 2003

On Fri, 30 May 2003, John Payne wrote:
> --On Friday, May 30, 2003 21:15 +0800 Steve Waddington <[email protected]>
> wrote:
> > Our whole netblock 202.154.64.0/18 seems to be barred from anything
> > .mil.  Domain name resolution, MX, IP traceroute, the lot.
> > Anyone able to shed any light on this?
> In recent times, a lot of .mil have thrown up a whole bunch of null routes
> to large sections of international address space.  Good luck getting them
> removed

Maybe the rest of the net should return the favor and drop .mil routes
until they decide to get working [email protected] and [email protected] addresses. They
seem to think its fine that .mil boxes can spam and attack civilian
networks and apparently arent interested in hearing the complaints.

-Dan
--
[-] Omae no subete no kichi wa ore no mono da. [-]