RE: "They all suck!" Re: UPS failure modes (was: fire at NAC)

  • From: Gerald
  • Date: Fri May 30 12:01:38 2003

On Thu, 29 May 2003, Alex Rubenstein wrote:

> Similar to: http://www.baytech.net/cgi-private/product?catagory=F-RPC+SERIES

For the price, that one is not bad at all. My first thought when looking
at it though, is you can't replace/change the power cables coming out of
it.

It'd be nice to use standard computer AC recepticles that allow you to use
longer cables to power this device or replace bad power cables without
replacing entire device...etc. I know that's just me being picky though.

Gerald