Re: NOC Telephone List Update

  • From: Jared Mauch
  • Date: Thu May 29 15:40:25 2003

On Thu, May 29, 2003 at 07:40:46PM +0200, Michael Hallgren wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> What's the currently efficient/preferred way of updating (replacing, rather
> than
> adding) a record at http://puck.nether.net/netops/ :: NOC Telephone List ?
>
> Cheers,

	You need to really-really annoy me, but please don't for another
week.  There is a cgi where people can maintain their entries but
it has required me to manually move entries under a maintainer id.

	If you have a maintainer id, you can edit your entry
here:

http://puck.nether.net/netops/engine.cgi?login

	I'll try and quickly go in and clear out entries but
I think there's been about 1000 entries added over time which has made
the dataset quite problematic to deal with.  I really need to rebuild
all the cgis with my latest cgi/html skills.

	- Jared