Salt Lake NANOG Dinner and Movie, Reloaded

  • From: Pete Kruckenberg
  • Date: Sat May 24 01:12:35 2003

For those who will be in Salt Lake for NANOG on Sunday
evening, June 1, and looking for fun socializing:

Aviva Garrett from Juniper suggested a NANOG field trip
Sunday evening to see Matrix Reloaded. Great idea.

I will make the necessary arrangements (reservation at Happy
Sumo Sushi Bar, hotel shuttle to get back) for anyone who
will RSVP.

We would leave right after the 5:00pm tutorial Sunday
evening, ride TRAX light rail to The Gateway for a 6:00pm
dinner at Happy Sumo (or any Gateway restaurant you'd like,
see http://www.boyercompany.com/gateway/directory-a.html for
a complete list). We'd catch the 8:15 (or if we eat fast,
the 7:15) Reloaded show, then ride the hotel shuttle back at
11:00 (or 10:00 if we catch the 7:15 show).

Let me know if you are interested, I will make the necessary
arrangements. If you want to come just for dinner or for the
movie, RSVP anyways and let me know that.

This is a pay-your-own-way event. Though any vendors willing
to fund the field trip will not be turned down.

Pete.