Centrex ISDN in Northern Virginia

  • From: Leo Bicknell
  • Date: Fri May 23 21:48:19 2003

I'm looking for someone experienced dealing with Verizon Centrex
ISDN in Northern Virginia.  For the moment I'm looking for a data
engineer type experienced with setting it up for internet service,
bonus points if you work for an ISP who sells such a service.  And
for all the sales droids who troll the list, yes I might have someone
interested in buying the service but only if I can talk to someone
with real technical clue first.

Thanks.

--
       Leo Bicknell - [email protected] - CCIE 3440
Read TMBG List - [email protected], www.tmbg.org