FW: Free GAP Gift Certificates

  • From: Allison.Feese
  • Date: Wed May 21 17:22:52 2003

Allison Feese
Data Services Engineer
Broadwing Communications
512-742-1559

-----Original Message-----
From: Nikki Walker [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2003 4:16 PM
To: Christa West; Dusky; Holly; Jenny Pace; Jeremy Carter; Katherine Copeland; Wright, Lisa (Broadwing); [email protected]; PMressa; Slopez; Sue-Sue; [email protected]; Feese, Allison; Rogers, Keith (Broadwing)
Subject: FW: Free GAP Gift Certificates

Who knows...it's worth a shot.

-----Original Message-----
From: PMressa [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent:
Wednesday, May 21, 2003 4:08 PM
To: April Cannon
Cc: [email protected]; Stacy Yarbrough; Nikki Walker; Marcee Moorhead; Lynell Richardson; Linda Pence; Liffey Skender; katracy2-16; [email protected]; Doris Benson; Debbie Mehigan; Christina Kaperonis; Christi Bartholomeu; bje02; Beverly Goulet; Becky; Barbara Tobias

 Amy Schumacher

Hi friends!- Who couldn't use some new summer clothes? Read below and  pass it on!

Subject: Gap certificates free!!!!!!

 Hey guys,

I finally found one that is TRUE! I went down to the Gap myself and redeemed my GIFT CERTIFICATES already!!! I sent enough e-mails to get over two hundred dollars worth of clothes from the GAP! You know, with all the crap sent  over the mail, it is good to know that something Finally rings true in this environment of virtual deception. Send it to everyone you know,and you too can have a whole new wardrobe, courtesy of THE GAP!

Hi! My name is Janelle McCan,

Founder of the Gap. I am offering thirty five dollar gift certificates to

every seven people you send this to. When you have finished sending this

letter to as many people as you wish, a screen will come up. It will tell you how much  you Have earned in Gap gift certificates. ! Print that screen out and bring  it to your  local Gap store. The sales Clerk will give you your certificates and you can  SHOP BABY! This is a Sales promotion to get our name out to young people around the world. We believe this project can be a success, but with your  help.    Thank you for your support

Sincerely,

Janelle McCan

Founder of Gap

+++The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this document.+++