Re: European equivalent of Equinix?

  • From: David Barak
  • Date: Tue May 20 08:49:51 2003

If you want a neutral evaluation of the various
capabilities of the datacenter providers, check out
telegeography - http://www.telegeography.com.  They
have a datacenter and colocation guide which (if it's
as thorough as their other guides) should have
everything you ever wanted to know and more.  The
guides are not cheap ($400 or so), but VERY complete,
particularly so for European facilities.

-David Barak

--- Steve Francis <[email protected]> wrote:

> We're looking at opening our first European
> datacenter.
> Thanks

=====
David Barak