Re: European equivalent of Equinix?

  • From: Lars Erik Gullerud
  • Date: Tue May 20 03:28:29 2003

On Tue, 2003-05-20 at 00:24, Steve Francis wrote:
> Not really north american content, except for the using equinix as a
> comparison:
> Anyone care to recommend a European equivalent of an Equinix site?
> (Carrier neutral, well secured space, good power/building/HVAC
> management; lots of carriers present; ideally with a peering switch; not
> exorbitant cross connect fees)
>
> We're looking at opening our first European datacenter.

Well, there are quite a few to choose from, but it depends greatly on
where in Europe you are thinking of - certain countries have an
abundance of carrier-neutral co-lo available, elsewhere it's practically
impossible to find.

I personally have good experiences with TeleCity
(http://www.telecity.com) in the places I've dealt with them (Stockholm
and London).

/leg