MFN fiber cut (Boston)?

  • From: Scott Francis
  • Date: Wed May 14 15:10:09 2003

I've been hearing things from various different folks around the Net
(Hosting.com/ALGX) about a fiber cut in Boston yesterday (which may or may not
be related to some kind of issue with an MFN/Above.net gateway - traces die
at 208.185.139.1).

Unfortunately, that is about as much information as I have, and I thought it
odd that I hadn't heard anything here about it already (Sean is usually
quicker on the fiber news than any other media outlet I know of :)).

Anybody else have details, or am I hallucinating again?
--
Scott Francis || darkuncle (at) darkuncle (dot) net
      illum oportet crescere me autem minui