Re: NTp sources that work in a datacenter (was Re: Is latency equivalent to RTT?)

  • From: David G. Andersen
  • Date: Wed May 14 12:08:17 2003

On Wed, May 14, 2003 at 12:00:02PM -0400, David G. Andersen quacked:

>   I've got about 20 of their Praecis Ct units installed in various
> datacenters around the world, and they work in ... most of them.

  Eek.  I should clarify this:  The CDMA units work in the US,
some spots in canada, and korea.  Unfortunately, GSM doesn't
provide the same time synch capabilities, so Europe is out.

  -Dave

--
work: [email protected]                          me:  [email protected]
      MIT Laboratory for Computer Science           http://www.angio.net/