Re: Fwd: Club-Internet/T-Online France

  • From: Mathieu Arnold
  • Date: Wed May 14 05:38:21 2003

+-le 13/05/2003 11:08 -0700, Dan Hollis écrivait :

| On Tue, 13 May 2003, Thomas Kuiper wrote:
|> Well, what kind of abuse?
|> The whole 212.194.0.0/16 is customer ADSL access
|> and [email protected] works very well.
|
| No, it doesn't. The [email protected] denied that 212.194.0.0/16
| belongs to them, and they told me to "talk to the real provider, not
| club-internet.fr".

It may make you laugh, or grin, but, yesterday, and maybe today, all Paris
mass transportations system were (and maybe still is) on strike, and no one
read abuse mail yesterday, as the ppl doing it could not get to work. I
hope they'll be today.
That could explain why you don't have any news from them.

--
Mathieu Arnold