Re: Interesting Announcements

  • From: Alex Rubenstein
  • Date: Sat May 10 23:25:56 2003

Truthfully? Huge.

25 B'way has huge amounts of capacity from 10's of carriers, 10's of ISPs.

WCOM, last time I looked, alone has several oc48's and oc192's into there
(read: NOT uunet, but MFS/Wcom).

Nextlink, LGN, Cambrian, OnFiber, TCG/ATTLS, WCG, etc., all have similar
things.

On Sat, 3 May 2003, Matthew McGehrin wrote:

> That's just advertising. What's the capacity at 25 Broadway?
>
> -- Matthew

-- Alex Rubenstein, AR97, K2AHR, [email protected], latency, Al Reuben --
--    Net Access Corporation, 800-NET-ME-36, http://www.nac.net   --