AS1 Network peering

  • From: Flash
  • Date: Fri May 09 10:05:27 2003

This is my first posting after lurking for quite some time so please be
gentle.
I wanted to know if anyone else felt the pain of the former Genuity AS1
de-peering with a number of key nap's Wednesday May 7th. Unfortunately one
of our EBGP peers is AS3356 which appears to have picked up a number of the
peerings that AS1 disconnected from. Since Level3 and Genuity are one in the
same now was this event the merging of portions of AS1 into AS3356 ?
Gordon
AS13407