FW: Official Notice: Information Update Required

  • From: Ray Burkholder
  • Date: Thu May 08 16:44:30 2003

Do other people get these vague notices from Network Solutions?  How am
I supposed to figure out to which account they are referring?  When I
click on the link, I get a generic login page, so don't know which of a
dozen accounts I might need to update.  How do you figure out what they
want updated?  I've '....' out the specific codes in my message, but
assume there are unique to the recipient.  Are these magical codes some
sort of Network Solution's version of spammer's qualification that you
do indeed exist when clicked on?

Ray Burkholder