Re: We have a firewall (was Re: Pakistan government ordersISPservice level agreement)

  • From: John Payne
  • Date: Tue May 06 22:45:51 2003

--On Tuesday, May 6, 2003 17:25 -0700 Scott Granados <[email protected]> wrote:

Unless you actually call UUnet and your not a customer, God help you then.
I don't know why people keep saying that. I've spoken to UUnet many times on security issues, sometimes as a customer, sometimes not, and every time I've gotten exactly the response I wanted and support above and beyond what I needed.

Hell, I even got a lot of support when it was "my friend over here claims to be under attack".

Am I lucky, or are others just repeating what they want to hear?