Re: Pro bono projects?

  • From: George Bakos
  • Date: Tue May 06 16:52:54 2003

Speaking on behalf of myself & the security research community,
distributed sensor nets are hard to pass up, although seldom available. The Honeynet Project springs to mind, as does our BGP & ICMP efforts here at ISTS.

Are you familiar with the DIB:S worm project? We are in need of volunteer
participant networks to place behind instrumented routers.

http://people.ists.dartmouth.edu/~vberk/papers/iwia03.pdf

Any takers?

--
George Bakos
Institute for Security Technology Studies - IRIA