Re: The in-your-face hijacking example, was: Re: Who is announcingbogons?

  • From: Scott Granados
  • Date: Tue May 06 14:19:53 2003

Actually, that does come as a surprise to me.

They used to have a fellow who worked the abuse desk.  Dave something I
appologise I can't remember his last name.  He was very good at follow-up
and followed up on everything from spam complaints to infected machines,
worms etc.  I have no idea if he's still there but he was quite good and I
would think they would respond to this issue.
At one time Cogent did take spam very seriously but maybe that's changed.