Re: 69/8 was Re: Re[4]: The in-your-face hijacking example, was: Re: Who is announcing bogons?

  • From: Scott Granados
  • Date: Sun May 04 17:56:47 2003

Please, hijack away with the anonymous cowards posting and the witch hunt
its become pretty useless.

However, my self the complaints have entirely stopped.  We haven't had an
issue of reachability brought up now since the very tail end of 2002.  Rob
Thomas can probably speak to reachability better.  I believe he was going to
do some testing on reachability and colocated some boxes on 69/8 space.  I'd
have to say though there has been real movement in this area.