69/8 was Re: Re[4]: The in-your-face hijacking example, was: Re:Who is announcing bogons?

  • From: jlewis
  • Date: Sun May 04 17:51:22 2003

On Sat, 3 May 2003, Scott Granados wrote:

> You may remove any 138.121.0.0/16 space transiting 26346 I just removed it
> all.
>
> Atrivo is presently only transiting 69.1.78.0/24 via 26346 which is space I
> assigned him from my netblock.

I don't mean to hijack the thread, but as an early victim of 69/8 space,
are you still getting many complaints from customers about reachability
issues from that space?  According to

http://69box.atlantic.net/cgi-bin/bogon

there are still hundreds of networks with outdated bogon filters
blocking/ignoring 69/8.

 Jon Lewis *[email protected]*|  I route
 Atlantic Net                |