Re: Re[3]: The in-your-face hijacking example, was: Re: Who is announcing bogons?

  • From: Scott Granados
  • Date: Sat May 03 15:06:54 2003

I spoke to a Mr. Fagundo from the co.la.ca.us some sort of intermediary
computing center and he indicated that the block was properly identified in
its original form as it appears now.

Not sure but his return telephone number where I called him was infact at
this computing center so I suspect its valid.