Re: It's Friday evening (in North America) so you know what to expect

  • From: william
  • Date: Sat May 03 01:52:28 2003

The address "GPO BOx 1670N" is associated with Department of Planning annd
Development with phone# being very close. Here is the info:

DEPARTMENT OF PLANNING DEVELOPMENT

Myer House, 250 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne 3000
(GPO Box 1670N, Melbourne 3001)
Phone: (03) 9669 1100 Fax: (03) 9669 1005

Secretary of the Department
Mr Barry Nicholls
Ph: (03) 9669 1100; Fax: (03) 9663 1670
Executive Assistant: Ms Julie Kyriakou, Phone: (03) 9669 1864

However I do not think based on looking at www.vic.gov.au that this
department is still operating, so 2nd best guess would be Department of
Human Services in Victoria, Australia, (they have subunit called "office
of housing"). Their domain is dhs.vic.gov.au and you can lookup technical
contact info in whois on this ("whois -h whois.aunic.net dhs.gov.au") and
also see http://www.dhs.vic.gov.au/contact.htm