Re[3]: The in-your-face hijacking example, was: Re: Who is announcing bogons?

  • From: Richard Cox
  • Date: Sat May 03 00:13:45 2003

On 3 May 2003 01:18 UTC Emil Kacperski <[email protected]> wrote:

| Officially I am declaring surrender and victory to
| the people that have chosen to cause so much harm.

Currently I am still seeing your routes being announced via NLayer.

In view of all the information provided to you here, I am amazed that
you continued to announce IP ranges which you now know are not yours.

| Hopefully Atrivo and myself are not blacklisted in this group,
| since we caused nobody any harm.

People will of course make up their minds individually as to whether
what you did caused harm.  You may assist them greatly in coming to
their decisions, by answering the following questions truthfully:

[1]	who precisely was it that you claim gave or sold you the
	rights to use the netblock 170.208.0.0/16?
[2]	who initially entered your details - including your contact
	e-mail address - against that netblock on ARIN's database?

--
Richard Cox