Re: Re[2]: The in-your-face hijacking example, was: Re: Who is announcing bogons?

  • From: Scott Granados
  • Date: Wed Apr 30 19:56:37 2003

I'd say our official position is that I'm not sure:).  I'm just unclear on
this whole thing so forgive me, just behing honest.  Is basically what your
saying that somehow Atrivo or someone for them probably played some games
with headers or what ever and stole the ip range by tricking Arin?

Am I getting this correct?

Or is something else at work?  Because I can see real reasons for transfers
and so on or if something improper is going on then of course we'd be
gaginst it.  I'm just unclear and not certain that anything improper has
happened yet.