Re: Class "B" IP BLOCK

  • From: Brandon Ross
  • Date: Wed Apr 30 19:21:33 2003

On Wed, 30 Apr 2003, Simon Lyall wrote:

> I recall being told around 1995 of a company that "owned" a /8 and as such
> was valued at around $5 million more than it's other (apparantly few)
> assets indicated. Not sure who it was but a quick check of the list shows
> Interop (45/8) as being an obvious candidate.

Unlikely considering I'm announcing it right now here at N+I Vegas.  Of
course I don't work for Key3Media and therefore I don't represent what the
company may or may not do.

--
Brandon Ross                                                   AIM:  BrandonNR
VP Operations                                                    ICQ:  2269442