Re: Get as much IP space as you ever dreamed of, was: Re: Lookingto buy IPv4 addresses from class C swamp

  • From: Jack Bates
  • Date: Mon Apr 28 20:48:59 2003

McBurnett, Jim wrote:
Better yet... Have then redistribute to Rob via a private AS and an access-list that could be pushed out via TACACS etc..

I like all of Rob's current methods just fine. I think he just needs to be informed by companies of what ISN'T routable. Of course, such things could also be placed as non-routable networks in the routing registries as well. My trust there is limited, though. Rob, on the other hand, has gained a lot of trust in maintaining a highly accurate list.

-Jack