Re: Open relays and open proxies

  • From: Jeff Kell
  • Date: Thu Apr 24 20:22:26 2003

Rob Thomas wrote:
Hi, NANOGers.

] anyone who was facile with perl could transform a full list of open relays
] or proxies into something that avibgpd could use, so that you could...

If anyone can recommend a trusted list of proxies, we could provide
this data through something along the lines of the bogon route-server
project.
If we could somehow blackhole *only* SMTP inbound, that would be ideal, but I feel that blackholing all IP from/to those sites would be far too much collateral damage.

Jeff