Re: Open relays and open proxies

  • From: John Payne
  • Date: Thu Apr 24 18:09:37 2003

--On Thursday, April 24, 2003 9:50 PM +0000 Paul Vixie <[email protected]> wrote:

On the other hand, NJABL.ORG lists 255K open relays, 170K open proxies,
and a spattering of dialups and other listings.  This is way beyond ACLs
that I could even imagine thinking about :-)
anyone who was facile with perl could transform a full list of open relays
or proxies into something that avibgpd could use, so that you could have
your access controls implemented as routes rather than acl's.  if you

Which is exactly what opm.blitzed.org's BGP feed does ;)

(I was taking avibgpd -> zebra for explosion, but when the BGP box comes back from the dead, will be native avibgpd)