Re: chep snmp temperature sensors

  • From: Eric Kuhnke
  • Date: Wed Apr 23 09:47:48 2003

FWIW, these appear to be the same product, re-labeled by two different companies...  unless it's just a coincidence that these devices have the same back panel with three RJ-45 plus DC-in and blue curved housing?

http://www.akcpinc.com/company/sensorprobe.html

http://www.uptimedevices.com/sh2plus.html

http://www.uptimedevices.com/productpdfs/sh2plus.pdf

My guess is that it's made somewhere in Taiwan or mainland china and might be available at a much lower cost. :)

Eric Kuhnke