Re: OT: XO Salestrolls

  • From: Jared Mauch
  • Date: Tue Apr 22 16:12:03 2003

	Perhaps people should post an as-path regex that will filter out
this spam?

	I believe I got one also from someone at XO and i did get
a response from [email protected] saying they were educating the
person but .. <conspiracy-theory-mode-on> that could just be cover
to prevent them from being blacklisted</conspiracy-theory-mode>

	- jared