Re: OT: XO Salestrolls

  • From: Robert E. Seastrom
  • Date: Tue Apr 22 15:58:04 2003

<[email protected]> writes:

> I'm now (at least) the second person to be spammed by Scott Davis
> with XO, who is mining the nanog list looking for marks.

At least the third.  I sent a reply to him stating that I never ever
do business with spammers and recommended that he cease and desist
immediately (should have sent complaint mail but got pulled into a
meeting and forgot about it until just now).

Original email with headers gladly provided to any XO management types
who may be lurking on the list ;-)

                                        ---Rob