Re: Zebra Router???

  • From: Crist J. Clark
  • Date: Mon Apr 21 14:19:18 2003

"Joe" <[email protected]> wrote:
> I'll also point out that CheckPoint used a FreeBSD kernel for some
> time. I believe they are now using a Linux variant, but don't quote
> me on that.

I believe you are refering to the platform Nokia resells Check Point
on. It is FreeBSD-based. As for Linux, Check Point does support Red
Hat, and there is something called "SecurePlatform" which is their own
Linux distribution. Of course, Check Point also supports Windows NT
(4.0 and 2k) and Solaris.
--
Crist J. Clark                     |     [email protected]
http://people.freebsd.org/~cjc/    |     [email protected]