Zebra Router???

  • From: Tom Daly
  • Date: Sun Apr 20 02:00:48 2003

Hi All,
I'm trying to find out what peoples experiences regarding the throughput
of Zebra on a FreeBSD Box.

My configuration is as follows:

Intel Pentium III 1.40G
1 Gig RAM
2x <Intel Pro 10/100B/100+ Ethernet> (one internal, one external) on
board.

This box is running as a simple static router, i.e. one subnet on the
inside, Internet feed on the other side. No BGP, no RIP, no OSPF. Pretty
simple, eh?

So the goal is to know the bandwidth limitation of this router. Any ideas?
I've heard numbers of 35Meg, 40 Meg, etc, however, I have not recieved a
good reason backing it up. Can anyone offer some input on this?

Regards,
Tom Daly

--
Tom Daly