Re: Dealing with ARIN.. my experiences & tips

  • From: Scott Weeks
  • Date: Tue Apr 15 16:52:34 2003

: On Tue, 15 Apr 2003 [email protected] wrote:
:
: > > More importantly, a quick study in logic shows there should be no
: > > requirement for the existing space to meet RFC2050 requirements -- the space
: > > is already allocated.  After the renumbering period there's no net damage to
: > > the IPv4 "shortage" since similar amounts of space would be assigned, but it
: > > would be a great help to the global routing system.
: >
: > The problem is that PA space is questionable. As you stated, if the only way
: > to do something one wants to do is to lie/cheat/steal/kill, many people
: > will do it.
:
: Can you quote an example of someone who was killed in the name of PA space?

I can name plenty who have done the other 3...

scott