Re: Dealing with ARIN.. my experiences & tips

  • From: Stephen Sprunk
  • Date: Tue Apr 15 01:44:20 2003

Thus spake "Bill Woodcock" <[email protected]>
> So why are you so damned talkative now, but had nothing to say in
> defense of that policy when it got fillibustered in the PPML?

I proposed this policy years ago when ARIN first started up.  After seeing
the utter lack of concern ARIN had for members' opinions at that time, I
gave up and spent my free time on more productive projects.  Now that it
appears ARIN is more receptive to input, I'm back on PPML.  We'll see if it
does any good.