RE: Independent space from ARIN

  • From: Robert Blayzor
  • Date: Mon Apr 14 16:39:34 2003

> The solution to the problems posted in this thread about ARIN
> is fairly simple.  It's time to deregulate the IP address market and
> convert to a free market approach to allocating IP addresses.

Seriously?  I don't agree with monopolies in any way, but there are
reasons for centralized control on some things, it's called sanity.
Talk about stepping up wide IPv6 deployment to almost immediately....

--
Robert Blayzor, BOFH
INOC, LLC

Supercomputer:  Turns CPU-bound problem into I/O-bound problem.  - Ken
Batcher