RE: Dealing with ARIN.. my experiences & tips

  • From: Brian Johnson
  • Date: Mon Apr 14 16:19:56 2003

<huge snip>

> ARIN needs to be reformed.
>
> --
> Jeff McAdams                            Email: [email protected]
> Head Network Administrator              Voice: (502) 966-3848
> IgLou Internet Services                        (800) 436-4456

OK. Let's all assume that Reform is necessary.

Please state, in detail, how you would reform ARIN and all of the policy
changes that you would instate (asside from giving you whatever you want) to
make ARIN "reformed" in the yes of it's membership.

I await, with baited breath, the answers form the Maha-Jeffy. :-)

- Brian J.