RE: Hijacking of address blocks assigned to Trafalgar House Group, London UK

  • From: Temkin, David
  • Date: Sun Apr 13 11:13:58 2003

Maybe they should do everyone a favor and return the hijacked blocks to
ARIN....  I mean hell, does anyone really think that they have 6 /16's worth
of machines directly accessible via the 'net?  Obviously if they have been
hijacked and the admins had the time to post here about it, it's not the end
of the world for them...

Just a little something to fuel a Sunday flamewar :-)

-Dave