Re: Independent space from ARIN

  • From: Jeff McAdams
  • Date: Sat Apr 12 08:19:09 2003

Also Sprach Dan Hollis
>Would like to hear from anyone who purchased independent address space
>from ARIN, what issues you had (technical, or otherwise).

Nothing other than the usually utter inability to apply any sort of
critical thinking to address space allocations.  Attitudes along the
lines of, "We're doing what the policy says, even if the policy makes
absolutely no sense given the facts of past allocations and the current
allocation request."

Common sense at ARIN is dead.
--
Jeff McAdams                            Email: [email protected]
Head Network Administrator              Voice: (502) 966-3848